April 22, 2011

Regrets.

     I think I pushed myself way too hard trying to do BEDA. I wanted to complete the rest of it but I don't think I can. I open up a blank page and stare at nothing, I think nothing, and have nothing interesting to say. I definitely still want to blog however. I hope to blog 2 or 3 times a week.
    
     BEDA has been a great experience. It has pushed me to write more and to write about myself which is always something I struggle with. But I've learned that pushing myself so hard, this early, I haven't put out the kind of quality I want to. I haven't shown my writing ability at all.

  

3 comments:

  1. don't worry about it- no one's telling you when or whether you can (or can't) blog.
    Maybe you're one of the ones that focuses on quality rather than quantity- so just do whatever you want- it's your blog, and I read either way. (not intended to be creepy...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a break and you'll feel great to blog again! Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading what you have to say, and a great writer is definitely not measured by how much they put out, or how long their writing is. You're beyond awesome, and I can't wait to keep reading your blogs, no matter how frequently you end up producing them. Love you!
    -thursday

    ReplyDelete